[GNC] ver 3.2 Fails to Display Graphics in "Tutorial and Concepts Guide" (main help file)

GnuCashOrg at SteveRollison.com GnuCashOrg at SteveRollison.com
Sat Aug 4 15:54:27 EDT 2018

None of the "GnuCash Tutorial and Concepts Guide" graphics (.png files)
display on my computer. Can you suggest why and how to correct the
situation?

Here are the details on my PC (although I don't really know what might be
needed to answer my question).

.         GnuCash 3.2 just installed

.         ASUS laptop (advertised as a gaming machine, though I don't play
games)

.         Windows 10 Home ver 1083, build 71734.165

.         Intel Core i7 processor

.         16GB RAM

.         Running 1920 x 1080 resolution

.         NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti video card

Thank you so much for any help/direction you might be able to provide.

SteveR