[GNC] Stange Mac OS issues (update)

V. Vatsal nikeno at me.com
Sat Aug 4 23:30:02 EDT 2018

John,

Neither machine has a Retina display. One is an 11 inch MacBook Air (which works fine with GnuCash) and the other is a 13 inch Air (which doesn’t). Both are running 10.3.6.

I tried creating a new GnuCash data file on the 13 inch machine, and couldn’t even get through the setup process, since clicking with a mouse doesn’t work reliably.

Both have tabs set “in full screen only” and all options in the dock preferences are the same.

Nike