[GNC] Change text color

Peter Jackson jackson at fastmail.net
Sun Aug 5 06:20:05 EDT 2018

I had already tried some of these, but I've tried again.
I get results with:-

notebook tab {
  color: blue;
  font-size: 15;
  margin-top: -8px;
  margin-bottom:-3px;
  padding-left: 0px;
  padding-right: 0px;
  color: blue;
  font-size: 15;
}

notebook tab:hover {
  color: green;
  font-size: 15;
}
This reduces the size of the tabs, and also affects the Labels on the
Preferences Page. For some reason, the blue appears only when

The above settings, used in "notebook tab label" seem not to do anything.

I am keen to reduce the screen real estate occupied by The Totals Bar and
the Summary Bar, and to customise them.

I attach my css which I have constructed from trial and error using the
samle on the Wiki as a base and help gained from the List.
There are many more items I would like to change, I just wish I knew what I
was doing!

Any ideas?
Peter