[GNC] What does this mean?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Aug 5 12:54:53 EDT 2018

Daniel,

If you still aren’t sure how to set this, you can experiment. Leave it as the default unchecked, import some transactions and have a look. Then create a new book, check the box, do a small import with the same transactions, and compare. Look at all registers in each to see which version you prefer, then stick with the book that has the more ideal setting.

Regards,

Adrien