[GNC] Change text color

randix butterandsalt at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 16:52:26 EDT 2018

I'm in awe of what all you folks are doing and sharing, but there's some of
us who just don't have the time, interest or ability to even begin to go
that route, no matter how successful the end game is...

Miss having a simple way to make basic changes and customizing the
appearance of GnuCash (I'm a Windows user).

I don't discount for a second the ability of developers on this site, nor
question the fact they establish their own priorities and interests, cause
gawd knows I don't pay them a dime, and I suspect that personal
customization is not high on their priority lists...

Lurker, back to my cave...