[GNC] Going Back to Go Forward?

Thomas Forrester tlforrester at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 11:15:06 EDT 2018

Thanks, Mike.

So from what you are saying, there is some sort of data structures check
that would alert me if I am using a version of the program that is
incompatible with the data version.  Checking my downloads, I find I have
the .21 installer which I wouldn't have unless I had installed that
version.  So Looks like I may be good to take a step back.

Maybe a corollary question then -  although backward compatible with a .21
database, does 3.x introduce any new changes to the data structures that
would make this a really bad idea?