[GNC] Change text color

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Aug 6 12:25:11 EDT 2018

By definition, a class is not particularly specific. It applies to multiple elements.

You’d need to use a rule that targets the desired element(s) better.

If you mean the bar that has “Present” “Future” “Cleared” “Reconciled” and “Projected Minimum” then I’ve attached a screenshot for that node tree.

In my case, it’s at the top. (I don’t see a preference for reversing this)

GtkBox.GncRegisterPage has two children, the first is a GtkBox that holds the totals bar (if on top) and the second is the GNCSplitReg which holds the actual register.

Under the first GtkBox are the five child GtkBox nodes that hold each total. And each of those has two GtkLabel children, one for the title and one for the actual total.

So you probably want to do something like:

.GncRegisterPage > GtkBox label {}

for the text of the bar and for the bar itself (colors perhaps):

.GncRegisterPage > GtkBox {}

Regards,
Adrien