[GNC] liability or expense

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Aug 6 17:19:34 EDT 2018

I forgot to mention if you go the Business feature route, you don’t need the Accrued Expenses account unless you want to track your limit available. If you just get a bill and pay it, you can just post directly to Accounts Payable.

If it’s a pre-paid asset though, you need that specific account to ‘hold’ the funds until you actually spend them. They aren’t expenses until that happens.

Regards,
Adrien