[GNC] Change text color

GT-I9070 H gti9070h at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 17:30:12 EDT 2018

Em seg, 6 de ago de 2018 às 14:04, Adrien Monteleone <
adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net> escreveu:

> Peter & GTI,
>
> How familiar are you with CSS for the web?

Hi Adrien,

Many thanks for your help, we are very grateful to you, but trying to
qualify the level of knowledge of the people here sounds very unkind and
this will not make us more satisfied. What are your true interests?

With that you managed to make Peter humbly say that he prefers to be alone
with what he has today than to fulfill all the tasks you have suggested.

It's clear that no one here, *including you*, does not have enough
knowledge to style GnuCash and large tutorial emails pretending to show
domain of the issue does not provide any objective solution.

*The solution we are looking for can be written in a few lines.*

Even codes we write after some time seem not to have been written by us. If
you had experience you would know that.

This week I'm out of time, but always here.

Regards
GTI