[GNC] Going Back to Go Forward?

Thomas Forrester tlforrester at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 23:12:25 EDT 2018

Well, in particular, what I mentioned in the original post: once you use
the clipboard to paste into a transaction, all further editing of that. or
apparently anything else is just not going to happen until you restart the
program.  To me, that's about the biggest show-stopper I could ever
consider with *any* program - having to restart it all the time just to get
it working again.  I should think this massive problem would have been
corrected almost immediately given the magnitude of the inconvenience it
causes, but it has been quite a while and I have no clue how long it will
take.

If someone can tell me it's already been fixed and there is a 3.2.1 (or
whatever) release due any second now, great!  I'll wait it out.  But a few
more months till something happens, well, um...