[GNC] Change text color

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Aug 7 03:31:30 EDT 2018

The linked message was my first attachment attempt. (I think it’s my ISP stripping them off) The first image on the imgur link is it.

I’m not sure what you mean by child element in front.

Do you mean the small space to the left of the bar? (and also slightly surrounding it) I referenced that way back when we were looking at the #account_tree header.

It’s .GncAccountPage that handles it. I tested that one. It didn’t affect the summary bar for me at all. I had to use a rule with .summary-bar to do so.

Regards,
Adrien