[GNC] Going Back to Go Forward?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Aug 7 03:43:28 EDT 2018

Sorry I missed the original post somehow. But as noted in the replies after this, there are sufferable work arounds and the fix is already in. Certainly, I’m a bit annoyed with no backspace about 10 times a day from muscle memory, but I can live with it till 3.3 is official.

Note, 3.1 didn’t have this problem, just 3.2. I made the jump so I could go back to sqlite3 since some critical bugs were fixed. And I knew going in this bug was already found and a pest. I didn’t realize just how it messes with my workflow, but overall, it’s worth the upgrade, at least for me.

Regards,
Adrien