[GNC] Change text color

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Aug 7 04:03:40 EDT 2018

Certainly,

I see there is a GtkStatusBar (name=“GtkStatusBar”). You can try that. It seems to be for the entire bar. (likely you can style colors, padding and margins here)

It contains GtkFrame (name=“frame”) and GtkProgressBar as children.

The frame contains a GtkBox (name=“message_area”) which also contains a GtkLabel (name=“label”) The text/font rules will likely have to apply to either the label directly or the GtkBox#message_area.

Regards,
Adrien