[GNC] Going Back to Go Forward?

Thomas Forrester tlforrester at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 07:28:10 EDT 2018

For me, Dave, I *am* importing transactions.  These are transactions coming
from the banks I do business with and they have the typical all-caps,
hacked-up wording the ACH applies to the transactions.  I'm actually trying
to clean them up.  Yes, I suppose I could go into the qfx file and clean it
up there before import, but, well, no.  I'm supposed to be able to do it
more easily (and safely) in GnuCash, not some random text editor.