[GNC] reconcile column

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Aug 7 16:28:30 EDT 2018

I think the ‘y’ is only possible by going through the reconcile process in GnuCash. If a ‘c’ is there, when you click reconcile, it will automatically be checked as cleared. Simply click the reconcile button and go through it again. Likely the only transaction not reconciled is that one.

Regards,
Adrien