[GNC] Change text color

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Aug 7 18:10:54 EDT 2018

Here are some rather garish colors to see what controls what:

/* button’s container - ‘behind’ and ‘around’ it */
.GncAccountPage { background-color: red;}

/* another layer of a container for the button  - exposed only left and right sides */
.summary-bar { background-color: yellow;}

/* the button - note you need to override background-image and/or the border */
.combo {
  background-color: green;
  color: orange;
  background-image: none;
  border: 5px solid purple;
}

/* the text on the button */
.summary-bar cellview {
 font-size: 2em;
}

Regards,
Adrien

p.s.—I’m off to drink homebrew—till next time...