[GNC] Change text color

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Aug 8 12:08:45 EDT 2018

Peter,

If you mean the icon which indicates if the tab is an account, report, et cetera, then try this:

.GncMainWindow notebook box > image {
  opacity: 0;
}

Is the best I can muster.

The ‘display’ property is not exposed in Gtk it seems. (or else ‘display: none’ would work)

There is a ‘visible’ property in the inspector which I can toggle there, but it isn’t exposed in CSS either. (likely would tie to ‘display’)

If you don’t include the ‘>’ child selector, you’ll also make the close icon on the tab disappear, but it still might function.

The above rule doesn’t reclaim the blank space, however.

Regards,
Adrien