[GNC] Get Quote is Not Working?

Megagrumpy megagrumpy at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 8 10:08:15 EDT 2018

I have just run Get Quotes for 4 hours and eventually I killed it by closing
the window and it came up with the message "There was a system error while
retrieving price quotes." I am not sure if this is because I shut it down or
if it had an error at some point in the 4 hours. Can anyone help with this?
It would be really useful if Perl could output a list of what was being
retrieved - even a count of how many were retrieved as it was working rather
than just being a blinking cursor in a black window.