[GNC] Reconciliation Report

Mike stagl m_stagl at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 10 09:59:01 EDT 2018

When running a stock reconciliation report, I cannot get the Start Date and End Date to work correctly.  If I choose Start of Previous Month and End of Previous Month, or even use actual dates, I get transactions from the start date all the way to the current date.

This month I am seeing un-reconciled transactions from August, when I am running a report with the dates 7/1/2018 to 7/31/2018.

For what it's worth, other reports appear to correctly implement the date.

Thanks for any help,

Mike