[GNC] Reconciliation being undone without warning

Anthony Marrian anthony at gardensmontessori.com
Sun Aug 12 06:04:44 EDT 2018

I'm running version 3.2. I reconciled a bank account to the end of July, and then added voucher numbers (in the NUM column) to a number of the transactions, as I have habitually done with all versions before 3. No warning appeared, BUT I have just noticed when trying to reconcile July that the all the transactions which had numbers added to their NUM field also had their reconciliation flag moved from n to y. I imagine this behaviour is not by design.

Best wishes - Anthony