[GNC] Frequency of 28 Days

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 12:39:28 EDT 2018

It has been pointed out several times how to do it and you have not
explained what problem you are having.
Select Actions > Scheduled Transactions > Scheduled Transactions Editor
Click on the icon with the plus sign
Click on Frequency
Select Daily
Below that it should show Every .. days, select 28

What in that is not working for you?

Colin