[GNC] GC 3.2 Import Price File CSV

Megagrumpy megagrumpy at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 12 06:11:50 EDT 2018

Very pleased to see this feature in 3.2 as I have been getting problems
importing with F:Q. Unfortunately I am having a problem with getting the
tool to recognise the stock ID. I have tried the normal version eg ABF. GVC,
ITV etc and I get the reddish colour with the message Commodity From could
not be understood. I then tried adding the .L to indicate London SE - that
did not work. Even tried the prefix LON: and then I tried the ISIN code
without any luck. Can anyone tell me what i am doing wrong?