[GNC] GC 3.2 Import Price File CSV

Deva - pobox.deva at outlook.in
Mon Aug 13 07:19:15 EDT 2018

I assume stock id is the commodity in question here…

I have my stock id set to a commodity code (based on the code provided by the exchange) in the Security Editor->Symbol/abbreviation field.

When I use the same Symbol/abbreviation field in the CSV price file, the importer seems to find the commodity without any issues. Also ensure the currency of the commodity matches the one on the CSV file.

Cheers.