[GNC] keeping entities separate

patrushkha at aol.com patrushkha at aol.com
Mon Aug 13 08:52:12 EDT 2018

I just started using Gnucash and thought I'd gotten through the learning curve; I have 2 small businesses and entered both of them as well as my personal data, but discovered they are all mixed together. At least I think so, I'm not versed enough to understand how I got there or how to untangle entities.
Can anyone suggest a process to separate them OR do I have to start all over?

I'm also willing to hire someone to get me on track- Los Angeles area.

Thank you so much,
Pat