[GNC] Mouse and cursor misalignment

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Aug 13 13:53:14 EDT 2018

There are several threads on this issue and at least one bug report.

For some, the target of the mouse is not the tip of the arrow, but it’s tail, which is why you have to ’seemingly’ click above where you want to access.

This is not a GnuCash bug but a Gtk+ bug (specifically on MacOS). Some people have found relief by disabling window tabs except only on full screen apps. (located in Dock Preferences) Note that GnuCash also doesn’t work well with the app in true ‘fullscreen’ mode of MacOS. (there are issues with the dialogs)

I think someone else recently noted an issue with the application menu, if you search the list archives from this month or the end of July, you should find the thread.

Regards,
Adrien