[GNC] keeping entities separate

Stephen M. Butler kg7je at arrl.net
Tue Aug 14 11:57:58 EDT 2018

On 08/13/2018 10:28 PM, patrushkha via gnucash-user wrote:
> Thanks for responding. I am clear that I want to have all the entities separate- I thought I had set them up that way, but cannot discern how to access them individually, and that's why I think I might have missed something in the initial set up and that they are combined.

You will need to have three separate file names.  Could be in the same
folder but I put mine in different folders.  You may need to dump the
transactions as a csv file and use a spreadsheet to break them into
three different csv files to import to the new files.  Others on here
may have other shortcuts to break this apart.

--
Stephen M Butler, PMP, PSM
Stephen.M.Butler51 at gmail.com
kg7je at arrl.net