[GNC] GC 3.2 Import Price File CSV

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Wed Aug 15 06:02:41 EDT 2018

On Tue, 14 Aug 2018 10:06:48 -0500 (CDT)
Megagrumpy <megagrumpy at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for your responses. I have submitted a reply to this thread
> with screen shots a few hours ago but it seems to be stuck with the
> moderator as I have not seen it posted yet.

Yes, spam arrived claiming to be from your email address, so to reduce
the burden on list members, your email address is on moderation.

I do not believe that you sent the mail, but Mailman cannot distinguish
intent (yet, patches welcome!) so currently all mail claiming to come
from your email address is moderated.

Liz
The Moderator