[GNC] Source of quotes for LUxxxxxxxxxx funds

floppy5.25 giulio at cruton.info
Thu Aug 16 10:24:28 EDT 2018

Hello List,

Back to using gnucash after a long time, thank you to all developers and
contributors for this excellent package.

Environment: Arch Linux, Gnucash Version: 3.2, Finance::Quote: 1.47
(Side note: To all Arch Linux users: If keyboard delete, backspace are not
working for you in Gnucash, please try to install the  ibus package, I had
also to install perl-mozilla-ca to get rid of an error when getting quotes,
both are not pulled as dependencies of the arch repository gnucash)

I am looking for a source of quotes for ISIN codes LUxxxxxxxxxx, say for
example:  LU0854930350. I tried pretty much all sources using:
gnc-fq-dump * LU0047567978
where * is one of the many sources available but none work. The financial
times does provide quotes:
https://markets.ft.com/data/funds/tearsheet/summary?s=lu0854930350:usd
but using "ftfunds", "ftportfolios" provides no quotes.

Anyone out there in the same boat?

Thanks in advance.