[GNC] Column widths again

Graham Balin graham.balin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 11:38:26 EDT 2018

Yes. 2.6.12 on Ubuntu with HP Laptop. No matter what I do, only the letters
'Ba' show in the Balance column on the far right of the screen.
Clicking tile window allows me to resize the height of the window but not
the width.
Very frustrating. No problem when I am on my big monitor running 3.1 but
then i don't need to resize as the screen is wide enough. However i have
tried to resize and the same 'snapping  back' occurs.
Thanks for the suggestions anyway

Cheerio

Graham