[GNC] Links in transaction reports

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 12:47:47 EDT 2018

Christopher,

Is there some reason why the Transaction report doesn’t have the option to display as hyperlinks, as I see for accounts under the Balance Sheet report (Options->Display->Display accounts as hyperlinks)?

Forcing a user to edit style sheets to achieve this in one report, while offering it as a clickable option in another seems capricious.

David T.