[GNC] Column widths again

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 13:33:07 EDT 2018

Graham,

If your problem is specifically that the Balance column is too narrow, then you’ve encountered a Known Idiosyncrasy: the Balance column is a challenge to resize. In fact, the only way I know to get it to resize is to double-click the column heading. This is documented in a note in the Guide at 2.3.3.

David T.