[GNC] FW: [Gnucash-nl] FW: GnuCah reageert niet

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Aug 17 09:50:59 EDT 2018

Hi,

The gnucash-user list is an English list, but we are happy to help you
here.

As for why GnuCash is not responding on Windows 10 when you try to
print -- there could be lots of reasons.  Can you print from other
programs?