[GNC] Reconcilliation deferal

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 17:20:20 EDT 2018

I think there was a bug that caused that in one of the earlier 2.x
versions.  Which version are you using?

If you double click an entry in the reconcile window it will take you to
the corresponding transaction so you can modify it if necessary. It will be
immediately updated in the reconcile window.  Similarly you can switch to
the register and enter new transactions if necessary and they will appear
in the reconcile window.

Colin