[GNC] Column widths again

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 19:36:06 EDT 2018

I think that some installations of Debian and Ubuntu (and probably most
other flavors of Linux) default to 600x800 pixels if there is not a good
screen driver installed.  The Dell Inspiron may need a non-free driver.
That could cause what Graham is seeing.  I thought that GnuCash could deal
with that, but it would not look nice.  I am not sure in that case if it
would help to temporarily switch to two line view and drag the right edge
of the Description title leftward to see the Balance.

David C