[GNC] Reconcilliation deferal

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 19:43:55 EDT 2018

In earlier (2.6.x) versions of GnuCash one could highlight any transaction
in the reconcile window and either click the edit button i the title bar or
double click the transaction in the reconcile window to go directly to that
transaction in the register, edit it and return to resume reconciling.  I
doubt that has changed, it it has, it would be a serious regression in my
opinion.

David C