[GNC] XLSM2QIF.rar

GT-I9070 H gti9070h at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 01:17:02 EDT 2018

Em sex, 17 de ago de 2018 às 11:47, <jb0100 at hotmail.com> escreveu:

> Hi! I've found your app really useful, I have a question though.
>
> So in order to use it I need to open your file so the add-in menu appears
> and while open, open my file and use the plugin.
>
> Is there any wat to "install" the plugin so I dont have to open your file
> first every time I need to use it?
>
> Using both excel 2016.
>
> _____________________________________
> Sent from http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com

Thank you, I'm glad it was helpful to you.

XLSM2QIF was not made for this need and it has a lot of time that I do not
look under the hood of this, but that there is a way, there is, we just
have to find one that works.

One recommended way is for you to drag your worksheets into XLSM2QIF and
save XLSM2QIF with the name of your workbook.

Another laborious and very error prone way would be to faithfully copy the
entire project (ALT + F11) to your workbook.

Another one that I suppose works, and maybe the best, would be to save
XLSM2QIF in the correct folder for this as Supplement (.xlam) and try to
use it on any other workbook that you open. I'm not sure of the procedure,
it may be as simple as I said, try, if it does not work, look for
information at Microsoft.

Another way is to try to open XLSM2QIF as Supplement (.xlam or another
format) in your workbook.

Since I'm not an active developer on this project, all my suggestions need
to be tested.

Let us know if something worked for you and copy the GnuCash email
list because other people can help too.

Regards
GTI