[GNC] Column widths again

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 18 14:00:26 EDT 2018

Graham,

Once your balance column has disappeared, what happens if you then grab the *right* hand edge of the Description column, and drag it all the way to the *left*, and let go? When I take these steps, I am left with a register that shows the complete balance column, and the Description changes to fill the remaining space, as it is programmed to do.

David