[GNC] Indian Stock quotes

Kuldeep Joshi jedi.kuldeep at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 04:33:18 EDT 2018

Hello,

Please refer to your post /dt Tue Aug 18 04:38:57 EDT 2015. I
implemented the NSE and ICICIDirect pm successfully. However for
ICICIdirect it is indicating failure and for stockcode on the NSE
...bhav... are working fine. Can you please let me know how do I debug
the code so as to get the value from BSE or ICICIDirect. Please also let
me know from where will get the symbol translation table populated
/

/Please also guide me so as to get the historical quotes for calculating
CG in case of grandfathering...//
/

/Regards,/

/Kuldeep