[GNC] Column widths again

GT-I9070 H gti9070h at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 11:53:41 EDT 2018

Em seg, 20 de ago de 2018 às 10:18, Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu> escreveu:

> No, there is (unless it was removed) a "RATE" field to the right of the
> balance column.  It's a "hidden" column, with a default width of one
> pixel, which is (was?) used for the exchange-rate handling of
> multi-currency transactions/splits.

> -derek
>
> --

 Many thanks old colleague Derek,

You clarify two doubts of mine at once and maybe my English (learned on the
internet) is not as bad as I think it is.
I've thrown this observation here exactly to seek answers to this
undocumented curiosity.

I work a lot with currency exchange and I can confirm, I can see this field
"rate" on my money type asset accounts in v3.2. I'm glad to know that I'm
not seeing ghosts and it's not a bug.

And thank you very much for our new cvs importer, I know it was Geert who
wrote, I already thanked him, but I think that your influence was decisive
for that.

Regards
GTI