[GNC] No Disk error

Mike stagl m_stagl at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 22 08:30:50 EDT 2018

I have the same issue on Windows 7 and GnuCash 3.2, and I believe its because I have several SD card readers on my machine and no cards installed in them.

I haven't looked into a work around yet, but I agree its highly annoying.

I figure I'll need to uninstall my SD card readers in order to stop the alerts.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Mike