[GNC] PDFs splitting lines at end of page

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Wed Aug 22 08:43:18 EDT 2018

Hi Mike,

This is a known bug in the external library we use to render reports (Webkit).
This is fixed in newer versions of that library, but unfortunately it's not
available for Windows. So on Windows we're stuck with the old version for now,
and the annoying bug :(

The only work around I'm aware of is to export your report as html and print
it from your webbrowser.

Regards,

Geert