[GNC] Not Getting Complete Stock Quotes with Price Database Tool

Dan Nelms dan99nelms at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 10:07:41 EDT 2018

Thanks for your reply, derek. Alpha Vantage wants $19.95 a month for a
premium API number that would solve the problem, but if I only wants
updates once or so a week, it's not worth it. Maybe GnuCash could
provide a check box indicator in the Price Tool where I could limit my
API calls to 5 at a time. Maybe Alpha Vantage could offer a different
limiting method for casual users like me and others who are just trying
to keep their personal finances in order. Forgive my rambling on. Thanks.

Dan