[GNC] GC 3.2 Import Price File CSV

Deva - pobox.deva at outlook.in
Sat Aug 25 10:15:43 EDT 2018

That's a bummer! And I am out of ideas...

Perhaps a developer can shed some light on your problems...

Cheers.

Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2018 01:48:52 -0500 (CDT)
From: Megagrumpy <megagrumpy at hotmail.com><mailto:megagrumpy at hotmail.com>
To: gnucash-user at gnucash.org<mailto:gnucash-user at gnucash.org>
Subject: Re: [GNC] GC 3.2 Import Price File CSV

There are no spaces in the stock definition. Also in answer to your question
about the date format. I have tried all the date formats and I never get a
failure to read the date correctly. When I import data in quicken format
from my bank it tends to be in M-D-Y format for some reason.

I have also followed your advice and generated a completely new GC file with
only one stock in it. I have put in ABF under Eurex as the default format
only shows Amex, Eurex, Nasdaq and NYSE as options for the "Type" of stock.
(My stocks are all LSE so I had added LSE as an additional type in my
definitions and thought that maybe that was causing the problem). I get
exactly the same problem with the message "Commodity From could not be
understood. Value can't be parsed into valid commodity."