[GNC] Veihicle mileage cost such in HomeBank?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Aug 25 14:41:29 EDT 2018

On Sat, 25 Aug 2018, Riccardo Delpopolo Carciopolo wrote:

> thank you for the extended explanation!
> I think I would end to use a simple spreadsheet as you suggest.

Riccardo,

   It is common for users to not be aware of the appropriate tool for a
specific task. The choices can be overwhelming and there seem to be few
guidelines on what to use.

   The LibreOffice suite has an excellent spreadsheet (called Calc) and the
application is completely free (as in beer) because it's open source
software. Runs on linux, OSX, and Windows <https://www.libreoffice.org/>.

Best regards,

Rich