[GNC] AlphaVantage Deal

Ethan Swint eswint at vt.edu
Sun Aug 26 23:34:06 EDT 2018

Hmm... not a lot of response from the user on this topic. I'll bubble it to
the top this time and let it go from there.

The main theme was that the AlphaVantage team is open to a lower-priced
premium option that would give 120 quotes/minute for up to 128 quotes/day,
then revert back down to the 5 quotes/minute. It works perfectly for me, as
I have many securities that I'm tracking, but only use GNC to sync once a
day. If you are interested in something along similar lines, feel free to
email me separately and let me know how much you think this service is
worth to you.

I'll have to pull Bruce's implementation and kick the tires on it - that
could be the solution that works for me.

Regards,
Ethan