[GNC] Unable to open new version

Ian Lancaster gcbb1940 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 22:12:40 EDT 2018

	For years (2011?) I have used GnuCash to keep my personal accounts.  A few years ago I could not open the program and had to download the new version.
	A few days ago again I could not open the program to update some information, and again it would not load.  So I thought a similar thing had occurred and downloaded the latest version.  Like a fool I deleted the old app.
	When I tried to open the app, Apple would not open the program because “the program was not purchased from the Apple App Store”.  I fixed that problem but now when I open the program I get a new blank page not my usual accounts.
	Everything has been corrected with the Apple techs and they say to contact you to see if there is someway to resurrect the accounts.
Ian Lancaster.