[GNC] Fault in 3.2 with saving file

Alan Ward alan.ward at btinternet.com
Thu Aug 30 08:25:20 EDT 2018

Hi,

I have recently upgraded from 2.6 to 3.2.

Everything went fine.

My existing data file loaded OK.

However, when I tried to save the file it was unsuccessful.

After I pressed the save button, the file was saved very slowly - taking at
least a minute and using very little CPU (about 7%).

Immediately the progress bar was filled, it started again; and the whole
application 'froze' when the bar was about 25% complete.

I checked with Task Manager and the application was using about 5% CPU with
no I/O.

I am using Windows 10 with the latest public build.

The machine is a quad core Zeon with 12Gb memory.

The file is held on a local disc.

Nothing has changed since it ran 2.6 successfully.

Thanks

Alan Ward