[GNC] new user help

Stephen M. Butler kg7je at arrl.net
Sun Dec 2 13:14:27 EST 2018

On 12/1/18 1:47 PM, Stephanie Selser wrote:
> I need someone to help configure our not for profit club bookkeeping.
> Preferably in person - Portland area Oregon

Stephanie,

What help do you need?  Just setting some configuration parameters?
Installing?  Developing a Chart of Accounts?

I'm a little north of you (NE of Battle Ground, WA) and occasionally
make forays into Portland.  My technical expertise (for that past couple
decades) involves installing and running Oracle Enterprise Database on
Linux boxes.  My Windows is weak (my wife's computer is a Windows box --
mine is Ubuntu).

As for GnuCash, I've used it for personal tracking and have not done the
more business oriented portions (A/P, A/R, online banking).  Instead I
pull down QFX type transaction files and import those.

If you want to pursue this, let's go off list and work up a list of what
you need accomplished.  My email and phone are below.

--Steve

--
Stephen M Butler, PMP, PSM
Stephen.M.Butler51 at gmail.com