[GNC] Installation on a Mac

Jules Levinson juleslevinson at comcast.net
Sun Dec 2 18:07:56 EST 2018

Thanks to everyone who is trying to help us install GnuCash. Never having
used a Mac, and also never having had any trouble with GnuCash on Windows
(I am no fan of Windows, but GnuCash does run on my machines without
difficulty), I am surprised to learn that others have experienced
such issues and completely at a loss for solutions. At least I now know,
and can report to my wife, that she's not alone. We will persist until we
resolve this successfully.

Jules