[GNC] Installation of Gnu Cash 3.3

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Mon Dec 3 04:07:52 EST 2018

Op zondag 2 december 2018 16:59:47 CET schreef David Smith:
> Please can you tell me why I cannot install the latest version?

Just a second while I look into my crystal ball ;)

More seriously, it's very hard to help you when you give this little
information.

To start, what OS are you on ?
What exactly have you tried to install GnuCash 3.3 on your system ?
What happened exactly ?

The more details you provide the easier it will be for someone to help you.

Regards,

Geert

P.S. Be sure to reply to the list instead of my personally. It will increase
your chances of a helpful answer. You can reply to list by using the reply-all
functionality of your mail program.